No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Key elements of space charge compensation on a low energy high intensity beam injector
1. P. Lu, M.S. thesis, Peking University, 2012.
2. H. T. Ren, S. X. Peng, P. N. Lu, Q. F. Zhou, Z. X. Yuan, J. Zhao, M. Zhang, Z. Z. Song, J. X. Yu, Z. Y. Guo, and J. E. Chen, “Deuteron injector for Peking University Neutron Imaging Facility project,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 02B711 (2012).
3. N. Chauvin, O. Delferrière, R. Duperrier, R. Gobin, P. A. P. Nghiem, and D. Uriot, “Transport of intense ion beams and space charge compensation issues in low energy beam lines (invited),” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 02B320 (2012).
4. P. N. Lu, S. X. Peng, H. T. Ren, M. Zhang, Z. X. Yuan, Z. Z. Song, J. Zhao, J. X. Yu, Y. J. Ma, R. Xu, and Z. Y. Guo, “Preliminary studies on space charge compensation by analyzing residual Argon gas ion signals,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 81, 02B711 (2010).
5. M. Reiser, P. O’Shea, S. Bernal, and R. Kishek, Theory and Design of Charged Particle Beams (Wiley, New York, 2008).
6. P. N. Lu, S. X. Peng, Z. Y. Guo, Z. X. Yuan, H. T. Ren, and J. Zhao, “Progress on space charge compensation study in low energy high intensity H+ beam,” in Proceedings of IPAC2011, San Sebastian, Spain (THPS021, 2011), pp. 676–678.
7. M. Zhang, S. X. Peng, H. T. Ren, Z. Z. Song, Z. X. Yuan, Q. F. Zhou, P. N. Lu, R. Xu, J. Zhao, J. X. Yu, J. E. Chen, Z. Y. Guo, and Y. R. Lu, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 81, 02B715 (2010).
10. M. E. Rudd, R. D. DuBois, L. H. Toburen, C. A. Ratcliffe, and T. V. Goffe, “Cross sections for ionization of gases by 5-4000-keV protons and for electron capture by 5-150-keV protons,” Phys. Rev. A 28, 3244–3257 (1983).
11. H. T. Ren, S. X. Peng, P. N. Lu, S. Yan, Q. F. Zhou, J. Zhao, Z. X. Yuan, Z. Y. Guo, and J. E. Chen, “Intense beams from gases generated by a permanent magnet ECR ion source at PKU,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 02B905 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month