No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Metal foil gap switch and its electrical properties
1. B. T. Neyer, J. T. Adams, J. C. Edwards, T. L. Stoutenborough, and R. J. TomasoskiI, in Proceedings of the 35th Joint Propulsion Conference (AIAA, Los Angeles, CA, 1999).
3. J. R. Stroud, UCRL-7739, Lawrence Livermore Laboratory Report, 1976.
4. R. S. McEntire and P. Butler, “Fuzing and Firing Systems at Sandia National Laboratories,” in 53th Annual NDIA Fuze Conference, Florida, May 19–21, 2009.
6. W. C. Prinse, P. G. van't Hof, L. K. Cheng, and J. H. G. Scholtes, in 27th International Congress on High-Speed Photography and Photonics, Xi'an, China, 2006 [SPIE Proc. 6279, 62795E (2007)].
7. K. W. Chu and G. L. Scott, SAND99-0154, Sandia Report, 1999.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month