No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Positioning dielectric sheets on an electrostatic induction sheet conveyor using a built-in displacement sensor
1. S. Egawa and T. Higuchi, “Multi-layered electrostatic film actuator,” in Proceedings of IEEE Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Workshop, CA, USA (IEEE, 1990), pp. 166–171.
2. S. Egawa, T. Niino, and T. Higuchi, “Film actuators: Planar, electrostatic surface-drive actuators,” in Proceedings of IEEE Micro Electro Mechanical Systems, Japan (IEEE, 1991), pp. 9–14.
3. A. Yamamoto, H. Yoshioka, and T. Higuchi, “A 2-DOF electrostatic sheet conveyer using wire mesh for desktop automation,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), USA (IEEE, 2006), pp. 2208–2213.
4. M. Modabberifar, A. Yamamoto, and T. Higuchi, “Modeling of an electrostatic induction actuator for dielectric sheet conveying,” Sens. Actuators, A 161, 271–277 (2010).
5. M. Modabberifar, M. Ghodsi, and Y. Hojjat, “Analysis of parameter effects on electrostatic induction dielectric sheet conveyor performance,” Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf. 13(1), 65–70 (2012).
8. M. Modabberifar, Y. Hojjat, A. Abdullah, and M. Dadkhah, “Analysis of the dynamic characteristics of a three phase panel type electrostatic actuator using PEM system identification method,” Sens. Actuators 151, 173–178 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month