No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Improvement in the modelling of a half-wave Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
1. E. Kuffel, W. S. Zaengel, and J. Kuffel, High Voltage Engineering (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2000), Chap. 2.
2. I. C. Kobougias and E. C. Tatakis, “Optimal design of a half-wave Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier with minimum total capacitance,” in IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, PESC 2008, June 2008.
3. I. C. Kobougias and E. C. Tatakis, “Optimal design of a half-wave Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier with minimum total capacitance,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 25(9), 2460 (2010).
5. M. M. Weiner, “Analysis of Cockroft-Walton voltage multipliers with an arbitrary number of stages,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 40(2), 330 (1969).
7. A. Bouwers and A. Kuntke, “Ein Generator für drei Millionen Volt Gleichspannung,” Z. Tech. Phys. 18, 209–219 (1937).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month