No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
High-pressure resistivity technique for quasi-hydrostatic compression experiments
1. R. J. Hemley, and H. K. Mao, in Encyclopedia of Applied Physics, edited by G. L. Trigg (VCH Publishers, New York, 1997), p. 555.
5. C. Gao, Y. Han, Y. Ma, A. White, H. Liu, J. Luo, M. Li, C. He, A. Hao, X. Huang, Y. Pan, and G. Zou, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 76, 083912 (2005).
9. H. K. Mao, G. Shen, T. S. Duffy, and R. J. Hemley, in Properties of Earth and Planetary Materials, edited by M. H. Manghnani and T. Yagi (AGU, Washington, DC, 1998), p. 27.
10. L. J. van der Pauw, Philips Res. Rep. 13, 1 (1958).
12.FEI DualBeam 620, FEI Company, 7451 N. E. Evergreen.
13.FEI Company, Focused Ion Beam Workstations User Guide (Technical Publication Department, FEI Company, Hillsboro, 1994).
15.T′-structure is I4/mmm, Nd2CuO4-type and T-structure is I4/mmm, K2NiF4-type.
19. M. I. Eremets, High Pressure Experimental Methods (Oxford University Press, USA, 1996).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month