No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Multiple-pressure-tapped core holder combined with X-ray computed tomography scanning for gas–water permeability measurements of methane-hydrate-bearing sediments
1. E. D. Sloan and C. A. Koh, Clathrate Hydrates of Natural Gases, 3rd ed. (CRC, Boca Raton, FL, 2008).
3. T. Fujii, T. Saeki, T. Kobayashi, T. Inamori, M. Hayashi, O. Takano, T. Takayama, T. Kawasaki, S. Nagakubo, M. Nakamizu, and K. Yokoi, in Proceedings of the Offshore Technology Conference, No.19310, 2008.
4. R. Boswell, T. Collett, M. Frye, D. McConnell, W. Shedd, R. Dufrene, P. Godfriaux, S. Mrozewski, G. Guerin, and A. Cook, “Gulf of Mexico Gas Hydrate Joint Industry Project Leg 2: Technical Summary of NETL,” 2009.
11. B. J. Anderson, M. Kurihara, M. D. White, G. J. Moridis, S. J. Wilson, M. Pooladi-Darvish, M. Gaddipati, Y. Masuda, T. S. Collett, R. B. Hunter, H. Narita, K. Rose, and R. Boswell, Mar. Pet. Geol. 28, 493–501 (2011).
12. R. Morse, P. L. Terwilliger, and S. T. Yuster, Oil Gas J. 23, 109–125 (1947).
21. W. Ambusso, C. Satik, and R. N. Horne, Geothermal Development in the Pacific Rim (Geothermal Resources Council, 1996), Vol. 20, pp. 783–795.
23. T. Ebinuma, H. Oyama, T. Uchiumi, J. Nagao, and H. Narita, in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Gas Hydrates (ICGH 2008), Vancouver, BC, Canada, 6–10 July, 2008.
24. T. Ebinuma, Y. Konno, and T. Uchiumi, in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Gas Hydrates (ICGH 2011), Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, 17–21 July, 2011.
26. Y. Masuda, S. Naganawa, S. Ando, and K. Sato, in Proceedings of the SPE Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition, No. 38291, 1997.
Article metrics loading...
We present a novel setup for measuring the effective gas–water permeability of methane-hydrate-bearing sediments. We developed a core holder with multiple pressure taps for measuring the pressure gradient of the gas and water phases. The gas–water flooding process was simultaneously detected using an X-ray computed tomography scanner. We successfully measured the effective gas–water permeability of an artificial sandy core with methane hydrate during the gas–water flooding test.
Full text loading...
Most read this month