No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Multiple-pressure-tapped core holder combined with X-ray computed tomography scanning for gas–water permeability measurements of methane-hydrate-bearing sediments
1. E. D. Sloan and C. A. Koh, Clathrate Hydrates of Natural Gases, 3rd ed. (CRC, Boca Raton, FL, 2008).
3. T. Fujii, T. Saeki, T. Kobayashi, T. Inamori, M. Hayashi, O. Takano, T. Takayama, T. Kawasaki, S. Nagakubo, M. Nakamizu, and K. Yokoi, in Proceedings of the Offshore Technology Conference, No.19310, 2008.
4. R. Boswell, T. Collett, M. Frye, D. McConnell, W. Shedd, R. Dufrene, P. Godfriaux, S. Mrozewski, G. Guerin, and A. Cook, “Gulf of Mexico Gas Hydrate Joint Industry Project Leg 2: Technical Summary of NETL,” 2009.
11. B. J. Anderson, M. Kurihara, M. D. White, G. J. Moridis, S. J. Wilson, M. Pooladi-Darvish, M. Gaddipati, Y. Masuda, T. S. Collett, R. B. Hunter, H. Narita, K. Rose, and R. Boswell, Mar. Pet. Geol. 28, 493–501 (2011).
12. R. Morse, P. L. Terwilliger, and S. T. Yuster, Oil Gas J. 23, 109–125 (1947).
21. W. Ambusso, C. Satik, and R. N. Horne, Geothermal Development in the Pacific Rim (Geothermal Resources Council, 1996), Vol. 20, pp. 783–795.
23. T. Ebinuma, H. Oyama, T. Uchiumi, J. Nagao, and H. Narita, in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Gas Hydrates (ICGH 2008), Vancouver, BC, Canada, 6–10 July, 2008.
24. T. Ebinuma, Y. Konno, and T. Uchiumi, in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Gas Hydrates (ICGH 2011), Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, 17–21 July, 2011.
26. Y. Masuda, S. Naganawa, S. Ando, and K. Sato, in Proceedings of the SPE Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition, No. 38291, 1997.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month