No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Note: Matching index technique for avoiding higher order mode resonance in accelerators: INDUS-2 accelerator as a case study
1. P. A. McIntosh, “A proposed new HOM monitoring system for the SRS,” in Proceedings of PAC-97 Conference, Vancouver, Canada, May 1997, pp. 2223–2225.
3. A. Fabris, C. Pasotti, and M. Svandrlik, “Coupled bunch instability calculations for the ANKA storage ring,” in Proceedings of the EPAC-98, Stockholm, June 1998.
4. E. Karantzoulis and A. Wrulich, “Multibunch Instabilities Investigation for the ELETIRA Cavities,” in Proceedings of EPAC-90 Conference, Nice, France, 1990, pp. 1618–1620.
6. M. Kwon et al., “Instability studies of the Pohang light source,” in Proceedings of EPAC-96 Conference, Sitges, Spain, June 1996, pp. 578–580.
7. D. Angal-Kalinin and G. Singh, “Beam lifetimes and filling schemes for synchrotron radiation source Indus-2,” in Proceedings of European Particle Accelerator Conference 2002, Paris, France, 2002, pp. 641–643.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month