No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Sparsely corrupted stimulated scattering signals recovery by iterative reweighted continuous basis pursuit
1. J. Lindl, P. Amendt, R. Berger, S. Glendinning, S. Glenzer, S. Haan, R. Kauffman, O. Landen, and L. Suter, Phys. Plasmas 11, 339 (2004).
2. P. Mulser and D. Bauer, High Power Laser-Matter Interaction (Springer, 2010), Vol. 238.
3. P. Marc, J. Chen, and G. Medioni, in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (IEEE, 1989), pp. 618–624.
4. S. Mitra and Y. Kuo, Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2006), Vol. 2.
5. S. Haykin, Kalman Filtering and Neural Networks (Wiley Online Library, 2001).
6. M. Richards, Fundamentals of Radar Signal Processing (Tata McGraw-Hill Education, 2005).
9. H. Eldon and G. Walster, Global Optimization Using Interval Analysis, 2nd ed. (Marcel Dekker, 2004), pp. 1–255.
10. C. Ekanadham, D. Tranchina, and E. Simoncelli, in 2011 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP) (IEEE, 2011), pp. 4060–4063.
18. J. Tropp, M. Wakin, M. Duarte, D. Baron, and R. Baraniuk, in Proceedings of 2006 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2006) (IEEE, 2006), Vol. 3.
21. P. Comon and C. Jutten, Handbook of Blind Source Separation: Independent Component Analysis and Applications (Academic Press, 2010).
24. R. Tibshirani, J. R. Stat. Soc. Ser. B (Methodol.) 58, 267 (1996).
CVX: Matlab software for disciplined convex programming, version 2.0 beta, CVX Research, Inc., September 2012
, see http://cvxr.com/cvx
31. M. Grant
, and S. Boyd
, in Recent Advances in Learning and Control
, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
Vol. 371, edited by V. Blondel
, S. Boyd
, and H. Kimura
), pp. 95
, see http://stanford.edu/~boyd/graph_dcp.html
35. S. Nam, M. Davies, M. Elad, and R. Gribonval, in 4th IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP 2011) (IEEE, 2011), pp. 361–364.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month