No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Effective shielding to measure beam current from an ion sourcea)
1. R. Webber, “Charged particle beam current monitoring tutorial,” FERMILAB-Conf-94/333, October 1994.
2. J. Marroncle et al. “IFMIF-LIPAc diagnostics and its challenges,” Proceeding of IBIC2012, Tsukuba, Japan, 2012.
3. C. Olivier, private communication (2012).
4.GMW Magnet Systems, Model 5451 Electromagnet.
5. H. W. Ott, Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems (John Wiley & Son, 1988).
6.Aperam Alloys Imphy, France.
7.Soft Magnetic Materials, Vacuumschmeltze GmbH, Hanau, Germany.
9. O. Delferriere et al. “FAIR Proton linac design report,” report, 2012.
10. C. Simon et al. “Tests to qualify ACCT installed on the FAIR Proton Linac injector,” FPL-INJ-Note-20130304 Supra®, Mumetal®, Vitrovac®, Ultraperm® are registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month