No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Development of an X-ray pixel detector with multi-port charge-coupled device for X-ray free-electron laser experiments
10. Y. Tanaka et al., Publ. Astron. Soc. Jpn. 46(3), L37 (1994).
16. J. R. Janesick, Scientific Charge-Coupled Devices (SPIE Press, Bellingham, WA, 2001).
21. T. P. Ma and P. V. Dressendorfer, Ionizing Radiation Effects in MOS Devices and Circuits (Wiley, New York, 1989).
24. S. M. Sze and K. K. Ng, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 3rd ed. (Wiley-Interscience, Hoboken, NJ, 2007).
26. Y. Ishihara et al., ISSCC Dig. Tech. Pap. 25, 168 (1982).
28. M. Yamaga et al., Proceedings of ICALEPCS, Art. number TUCAUST06, 2011.
43. M. S. Robbins, in Single-Photon Imaging, edited by P. Seitz and A. J. P. Theuwissen (Springer, 2011), Chap. 6, pp. 103–122.
44. D. J. Burt, GEC Journal of Research 12(3), 130–140 (1995).
47.The pulse frequency of the SACLA facility was designed to be 60 Hz, but started the user operation with 10 Hz and increased the frequency to 30 Hz. In order to optimize the detector performance under this condition, we reduced the frame rate to 30 Hz to achieve better noise performance (Appendix B).
Article metrics loading...
This paper presents development of an X-ray pixel detector with a multi-port charge-coupled device (MPCCD) for X-ray Free-Electron laser experiments. The fabrication process of the CCD was selected based on the X-ray radiation hardness against the estimated annual dose of 1.6 × 1014 photon/mm2. The sensor device was optimized by maximizing the full well capacity as high as 5 Me- within 50 μm square pixels while keeping the single photon detection capability for X-ray photons higher than 6 keV and a readout speed of 60 frames/s. The system development also included a detector system for the MPCCD sensor. This paper summarizes the performance, calibration methods, and operation status.
Full text loading...
Most read this month