No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Note: Methodology for the analysis of Bluetooth gateways in an implemented scatternet
1. N. Javaid, M. Yaqoob, M. Khan, M. Khan, A. Javaid, and Z. Khan, Res. J. App. Sci., Eng. Technol. 7(1), 123–136 (2014).
3. G. Werner-Allen, P. Swieskowski, and M. Welsh, in Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IEEE, 2005).
4. J. Blumenthal, F. Reichenbach, F. Golatowski, and D. Timmermann, in Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (IEEE, 2005).
5. U. Meier, S. Witte, K. Helmig, M. Hoing, M. Schnuckel, and H. Krause, in Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (IEEE, 2007).
6. E. U. Warriach and S. Witte, in Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Emerging Technologies (IEEE, 2008).
7. J. M. Cano-García, E. Casilari, and E. Gonzalez-Parada, in Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC) (IEEE, 2013).
9. Jin-Shyan Lee, Yu-Wei Su, and Chung-Chou Shen, in Proceedings of 33rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IEEE, 2007).
Article metrics loading...
This Note introduces a novel methodology to analyze the time performance of Bluetooth gateways in multi-hop networks, known as scatternets. The methodology is focused on distinguishing between the processing time and the time that each communication between nodes takes along an implemented scatternet. This technique is not only valid for Bluetooth networks but also for other wireless networks that offer access to their middleware in order to include beacons in the operation of the nodes. We show in this Note the results of the tests carried out on a Bluetooth scatternet in order to highlight the reliability and effectiveness of the methodology. The results also validate this technique showing convergence in the results when subtracting the time for the beacons from the delay measurements.
Full text loading...
Most read this month