An International Symposium on Color Centers in Alkali Halides was held at Oregon State College, Corvallis, Oregon, on September 8–11, 1959. Allen B. Scott of the Oregon State College Chemistry Department assumed the major responsibility for the organization of the symposium, which was sponsored by Oregon State College, the Office of Naval Research, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, and the National Science Foundation. This meeting was one of a series held at Oregon State College in commemoration of the Oregon Centennial, and the welcoming address by President A. L. Strand of the College, in which he reviewed the State's history, was a model of interest and brevity.
- AIP Publishing
- AVS: Science & Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- American Astronomical Society
- American Crystallographic Association, Inc.
- Chinese Physical Society
- Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Laser Institute of America
- The Society of Rheology
- Free Content
- Open Access Content
- Subscribed Content
- Free Trial Content