Published newspaper and magazine articles, private communications, and oral reports in recent months have posed this threat: the Internal Revenue Service is thinking seriously of taxing income derived from subscriptions and from advertising in the journals of such tax‐exempt organizations as the American Institute of Physics and its member societies as well as other scientific organizations.
- AIP Publishing
- AVS: Science & Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- American Crystallographic Association, Inc.
- Chinese Physical Society
- Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Laser Institute of America
- The Society of Rheology
- Free Content
- Open Access Content
- Subscribed Content
- Free Trial Content