The American Geophysical Union's highest honor, its William Bowie Medal, has been presented to Hugo Benioff, retired professor of seismology at the California Institute of Technology. The award, which recognizes “unselfish cooperation in research”, was given to Dr. Benioff at a special honors ceremony at the National Academy of Sciences in conjunction with the forty‐sixth annual meeting of the AGU.
- AIP Publishing
- AVS: Science & Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- American Crystallographic Association, Inc.
- Chinese Physical Society
- Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Laser Institute of America
- The Society of Rheology
- Free Content
- Open Access Content
- Subscribed Content
- Free Trial Content