- Conference date: 19-22 April 2004
- Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA)
After a brief introduction to the NIST EBIT facility, we present the results of three different types of experiments that have been carried out there recently: EUV and visible spectroscopy in support of the microelectronics industry, laboratory astrophysics using an x‐ray microcalorimeter, and charge exchange studies using extracted beams of highly charged ions.
- Charge exchange reactions
- Extreme ultraviolet radiation
- Visible spectroscopy
- Astronomical spectroscopy
Data & Media loading...
Article metrics loading...