- Conference date: 10-17 August 2005
- Location: Orlando, Florida (USA)
We have made 51V and 23 Na NMR measurements on a single crystal to study the metal‐insulator transition and microscopic magnetic properties of a vanadium bronze β‐Na0.33V2O5. From 51V Knight shift measurements we estimate local magnetic susceptibilities and find that the V1 site is the most magnetic in the metallic phase. A model of the charge disproportionation in the insulating phase is proposed from the 23 Na NMR results.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance
- Knight shifts
- Magnetic phase transitions
- Magnetic susceptibilities
Data & Media loading...
Article metrics loading...