- Conference date: 27–29 March 2007
- Location: Gaithersburg (MD)
Off‐axis electron holography has been used to characterise the dopant potential in GaAs p‐n junctions. We show that the measured potential across the junctions is affected by both FIB specimen preparation and by charging in the TEM and suggest methods that can be used to minimise these problems.
- Electron doped superconductors
- Electron holography
- Transmission electron microscopy
- Focused ion beam technology
MOST READ THIS MONTH
MOST CITED THIS MONTH
Article metrics loading...