- Conference date: 3-6 December 1974
- Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Magnetic susceptibility and wideline NMR observations on V5Se8 demonstrate the coexistence of vanadium atoms with localized and delocalized d electrons. A transition at 150K is observed which is electronic and associated with a change in the character of the localized moment. Application of a strong magnetic fields suppresses the onset of antiferromagnetic order with a field dependence of the form TN(H) =TN( )[1−(H/Hc)4].
- Atomic electronic properties
- Atomic magnetic properties
- Magnetic fields
- Magnetic susceptibilities
Data & Media loading...
Article metrics loading...