- Conference date: 15–19 June 2009
- Location: Prague (Czech Republic)
The double differential cross sections for the and reactions at 300 MeV have been measured over a wide excitation‐energy region including Gamow‐Teller (GT) giant resonance (GTGR) for studying GT transition strengths in the intermediate nucleus of the double‐β decay, namely A large amount of the strengths in the direction has been newly found in the energy region up to 30 MeV, which may imply that the GT strengths in the GTGR region contribute to the nuclear matrix element of the two‐neutrino double‐β decay.
- Chemical reaction cross sections
- Excited state reaction dynamics
- Nuclear reaction cross sections
- Nuclear resonance reactions
Data & Media loading...
Article metrics loading...