- Conference date: 06–15 July 2009
- Location: Bratislava (Slovakia)
We tested the position—, spectral— and time—resolution capability of the TimePix semiconductor detector together with the USB readout interface and Pixelman control and DAQ software tool for detection and visualization of particles. Event—by—event spectroscopy can be achieved by real time analysis of the characteristic tracks and specific response of different radiation in the pixel detector.
- Radiation detectors
- Charged particle spectroscopy
- Position sensitive detectors
- Electromagnetic radiation detectors
Data & Media loading...
Article metrics loading...