No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Linearized forward and inverse problems of the resonant ultrasound spectroscopy for the evaluation of thin surface layers
2. N. Nakamura, H. Ogi, H. Nitta, H. Tanei, M. Fujii, T. Yasui, and M. Hirao, “Study of elastic anisotropy of Cu thin films by resonant-ultrasound spectroscopy coupled with laser-Doppler interferometry and pump-probe photoacoustics,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Part 1 45, 4580–4584 (2006).
3. A. Bennis, A. M. Lomonosov, Z. H. Shen, and P. Hess, “Laser based measurement of elastic and mechanical properties of layered polycrystalline silicon structures with projection masks,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 88, 101915 (2006).
4. C. Glorieux, K. Van De Rostyne, J. D. Beers, W. Gao, S. Petillion, N. Van Riet, K. A. Nelson, J. F. Allard, V. E. Gusev, W. Lauriks, and J. Thoen, “Acoustic waves at interfaces studied by laser ultrasonics,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 74, 465–469 (2002).
5. X. Jiang, J. Philip, W. J. Zhang, P. Hess, and S. Matsumoto, “Hardness and Young’s modulus of high-quality cubic boron nitride films grown by chemical vapor deposition,” J. Appl. Phys. 93, 1515–1519 (2003).
7. A. Migliori and J. L. Sarrao, Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy: Applications to Physics, Materials Measurements, and Non-Destructive Evaluation (Wiley, New York, 1997), Chap. 8, pp. 119–136
9. H. Ogi, K. Sato, T. Asada, and M. Hirao, “Complete mode identification for resonance ultrasound spectroscopy,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 112, 2553–2557 (2002).
10. H. Ogi, P. Heyliger, H. Ledbetter, and S. Kim, “Mode-selective resonance ultrasound spectroscopy of a layered parallelepiped,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 108, 2829–2834 (2000).
11. H. Ogi, N. Nakamura, H. Tanei, M. Hirao, R. Ikeda, and M. Takemoto, “Off-diagonal elastic constant and sp2-bonded graphitic grain boundary in nanocrystalline diamond thin films,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 86, 231904 (2005).
12. N. Nakamura, H. Ogi, and M. Hirao, “Resonance ultrasound spectroscopy with laser-Doppler interferometry for studying elastic properties of thin films,” Ultrasonics 42, 491–494 (2004).
13. N. Nakamura, H. Ogi, M. Hirao, and T. Ono, “Determination of anisotropic elastic constants of superlattice thin films by resonant-ultrasound spectroscopy,” J. Appl. Phys. 97, 013532 (2005).
14. N. Nakamura, H. Ogi, and M. Hirao, “Elastic constants of chemical-vapor-deposition diamond thin films: Resonance ultrasound spectroscopy with laser-Doppler interferometry,” Acta Mater. 52, 765–771 (2004).
16. J. H. So, J. R. Gladden, Y. H. Hu, J. D. Maynard, and Q. Li, “Measurements of elastic constants in thin films of colossal magnetoresistance material,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 90, 036103 (2003).
17. H. Seiner, M. Růžek, P. Sedlák, L. Bicanová, and M. Landa, “Resonant ultrasound spectroscopy for investigation of thin surface coatings,” WIT Trans. Eng. Sci. 64, 237–248 (2009).
18. J. Plesek, R. Kolman, and M. Landa, “Using finite element method for the determination of elastic moduli by resonant ultrasound spectroscopy,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 116, 282–287 (2004).
20. W. M. Visscher, A. Migliori, T. M. Bell, and R. A. Reinert, “On the normal modes of free vibration of inhomogeneous and anisotropic elastic objects,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 90, 2154–2162 (1991).
21. M. J. P. Musgrave, Crystal Acoustics (Holden Day, San Francisco, 1970), p.
22. pmd, Version f77.10 (Vamet/Institute of Thermomechanics, 2010).
23. M. Landa, P. Sedlák, H. Seiner, L. Heller, L. Bicanová, P. Šittner, and V. Novák, “Modal resonant ultrasound spectroscopy for ferroelastics,” Appl. Phys. A.: Mater. Sci. Process. 96, 557–567 (2009).
24. H. Seiner, L. Bodnárová, P. Sedlák, M. Janeček, O. Srba, R. Král, and M. Landa, “Application of ultrasonic methods to determine elastic anisotropy of polycrystalline copper processed by equal-channel angular pressing,” Acta Mater. 58, 235–247 (2010).
25. P. Sedlák, M. Landa, H. Seiner, L. Bicanová, and L. Heller, “Non-contact resonant ultrasound spectroscopy for elastic constants measurement,” in International Symposium on Laser Ultrasonics: Science, Technology and Applications 1, August 16–18, 2008, Montreal, Canada, NDT Database J. available at www.NDT.net (Last viewed November 11, 2010), Article No. 34, pp. 1–6.
26.To ensure the same experimental conditions for the measurements before and after the deposition, the experiments were performed in a temperature-controlled chamber.
27. R. M. Jones, Mechanics of Composite Materials (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1975), Chap. 2, pp. 31–84
28. M. Veidt and W. Sachse, “Ultrasonic point-source/point-receiver measurements in thin specimens,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 96, 2318–2326 (1994).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month