No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Effects of natural sounds on the perception of road traffic noise
1. M. E. Nilsson, J. Alvarsson, M. Rådsten-Ekman, and K. Bolin, “Auditory masking of wanted and unwanted sounds in a city park,” Noise Control Eng. J. 58, 524–531 (2010).
2. K. Bolin, M. E. Nilsson, and S. Khan, “The potential of natural sounds to mask wind turbine noise,” Acta Acust. Acust. 96, 131–137 (2010).
3. J. Y. Jeon, P. J. Lee, J. You, and J. Kang, “Perceptual assessment of quality of urban soundscapes with combined noise sources and water sounds,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 127, 1357–1366 (2010).
4. G. R. Watts, R. J. Pheasant, K. V. Horoshenkov, and L. Ragonesi, “Measurement and subjective assessment of water generated sounds,” Acta Acust. Acust. 95, 1032–1039 (2009).
5. J. You, P. J. Lee, and J. Y. Jeon, “Evaluating water sounds to improve the soundscape of urban areas affected by traffic noise,” Noise Control Eng. J. 58, 477–483 (2010).
6. B. De Coensel, A. Bockstael, L. Dekoninck, D. Botteldooren, B. Schulte-Fortkamp, J. Kang, and M. E. Nilsson, “The soundscape approach for early stage urban planning: A case study,” in Proceedings of Internoise (Lisbon, Portugal, 2010), p. 504.
8. R. A. Bradley and M. E. Terry, “Rank analysis of incomplete block designs: I. The method of paired comparisons,” Biometrika 39, 324–345 (1952).
9. R. D. Luce, Individual Choice Behavior: A Theoretical Analysis (Wiley, New York, 1959).
10. O. Dykstra, Jr., “Rank analysis of incomplete block designs: A method of paired comparisons employing unequal repetitions on pairs,” Biometrics 16, 176–188 (1960).
11. W. Ellermeier, M. Mader, and P. Daniel, “Scaling the unpleasantness of sounds according to the BTL model: Ratio-scale representation and psychoacoustical analysis,” Acta Acust. Acust. 90, 101–107 (2004).
12. F. Wickelmaier and C. Schmid, “A Matlab function to estimate choice model parameters from paired-comparison data,” Behav. Res. Methods Instrum. Comput. 36, 29–40 (2004).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month