No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Development and validation of the Mandarin speech perception test
1. Boothroyd, A. , Hanin, L. , and Hnath, T. (1985). “A sentence test of speech perception: Reliability, set equivalence, and short term learning,” Internal Report No. RCI 10, New York: City University of New York, New York.
14. Fu, Q.-J. , Chinchilla, S. , Nogaki, G. , and Galvin, J. J. , III (2005). “Voice gender discrimination: the role of periodicity and spectral profile,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 118, 1711–1718.
2. Fu, Q.-J. , and Zeng, F.-G. (2000). “Effects of envelope cues on Mandarin Chinese tone recognition,” Asia-Pacific J. Speech Lang. Hear. 5, 45–57.
3. Fu, Q.-J. , Zeng, F.-G. , Shannon, R. V. , and Soli, S. D. (1998). “Importance of tonal envelope cues in Chinese speech recognition,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 104, 505–510.
4. Li, Y. , Zhang, G. , Kang, H.-Y. , Liu, S. , Han, D. and Fu, Q.-J. (2011). “Effects of speaking style on speech intelligibility for Mandarin-speaking cochlear implant users,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 129(5), EL242–EL247.
5. Lin, M.-C. (1988). “The acoustic characteristics and perceptual cues of tones in Standard Chinese,” Chinese Yuwen 204, 182–193.
6. Nilsson, M. Soli, S. D. , and Sullivan, J. A. (1994). “Development of the hearing in noise test for the measurement of speech reception thresholds in quiet and in noise,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 95, 1085–1099.
7. Rothauser, E. H. , Chapman, N. D. , Guttman, N. , Nordby, K. S. , Silbiger, H. R. , Urbanek, G. E. , and Weinstock, M. (1969). “IEEE recommended practice for speech quality measurements.” IEEE Trans. Audio Electroacoust. 17, 227–246.
8. Shannon, R. V. , Fu, Q. J. , and Galvin J. J. III (2004). “The number of spectral channels required for speech recognition depends on the difficulty of the listening situation,” Acta Otolaryngol. Suppl. 552, 50–54.
9. Spahr, A. J. , and Dorman, M. F. (2004). “Performance of subjects fit with the Advanced Bionics CII and Nucleus 3G cochlear implant devices,” Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 130, 624–628.
10. Tang, Y.-H. (1995). “Statistical analysis of Mandarin Chinese,” J. Chengde Teachers’ Coll. Nat. 1995, 66–76
12. Wong, L. L. , Soli, S. D. , Liu, S. , Han, N. , and Huang, M. W. (2007). “Development of the Mandarin hearing in noise test (MHINT),” Ear Hear. 28, 70S–74S.
13. Yin, B. , and Felley, M. (1990). Chinese Romanization: Pronunciation and Orthography (Sinolingua, Beijing).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month