No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Aeroacoustic sources of motorcycle helmet noise
1. G. A. M. Jongepier and A. van der Weerd, “Research into the noise hazard and loss of hearing in motorcycle patrols of the state police,” Technical Report No. AG 89/987, RBB, Hague, Netherlands (1989), translated from Dutch.
2. G. A. M. Jongepier and A. van der Weerd, “Practical research into application possibilities of otoplastics with motorcycle patrols of the state police,” Technical Report No. AG 90/1863, RBB, Hague, Netherlands (1990), translated from Dutch.
3. A. van der Weerd, “Comparative sound measurements with alternative motorcycles, fairings and helmets on behalf of the state police,” Technical Report No. AG 90/1414, RBB, The Hague, Netherlands, Hague, Netherlands (1990), translated from Dutch.
4. A. van der Weerd, “Comparative research into the noise hazard to motorcyclists with various fairings, shields and helmets,” Technical Report No. AG 89/1705, RBB, Hague, Netherlands (1990), translated from Dutch.
5. M. C. Lower, D. W. Hurst, A. R. Claughton, and A. Thomas, “Sources and levels of noise under motorcyclists’ helmets” Proc. Inst. Acoust. 16, 319–326 (1994).
6. M. C. Lower, D. W. Hurst, and A. Thomas, “Noise levels and noise reduction under motorcycle helmets,” in Proceedings of Internoise (Institute of Acoustics, St. Albans, 1996), Vol. 96, pp. 979–982.
7. C. Jordan, O. Hetherington, A. Woodside, and H. Harvey, “Noise induced hearing loss in occupational motorcyclists,” J. Environ. Health Res. 3, 70–77 (2004).
8. “Shock reason why we need quieter lids,” Bike 18–19 (2007).
12. J. Kennedy, M. Carley, N. J. Holt, and I. Walker, “The effects of windscreen flow on noise in motorcycle helmets,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 129, 2652 (2011).
13. M. Carley, J. Kennedy, I. Walker, and N. J. Holt, “The experimental measurement of motorcycle noise” Proc. Meet. Acoust. 12, 040002 (2011).
15. M. Carley, NASA-STD-3000: “Anthropometry and biomechanics,” Man- Systems Integration Standards: Volume I (NASA–Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX, 1995).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month