No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Influence of pitch, timbre and timing cues on melodic contour identification with a competing masker (L)
1. Bregman, A. S. (1999). Auditory Scene Analysis, the Perceptual Organization of Sound (The MIT Press, Cambridge), Chap. 2, pp. 125–130.
3. Cooper, H. R. , and Roberts, B. (2009). “Auditory stream segregation in cochlear implant listeners: Measures based on temporal discrimination and interleaved melody recognition,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 126, 1975–1987.
4. Fu, Q.-J. , and Nogaki, G. (2004). “Noise susceptibility of cochlear implant users: the role of spectral resolution and smearing,” J. Assoc. Res. Otolaryngol. 6, 19–27.
6. Galvin, J. J. , 3rd, Fu, Q. J. , and Oba, S. (2008). “Effect of instrument timbre on melodic contour identification by cochlear implant users,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 124, EL189–EL195.
7. Galvin, J. J. , 3rd, Fu, Q. J. , and Oba, S. (2009a). “Effect of a competing instrument on melodic contour identification by cochlear implant users,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 125, EL98–EL103.
9. Gfeller, K. , and Lansing, C. R. (1991). “Melodic, rhythmic, and timbral perception of adult cochlear implant users,” J. Speech. Hear. Res. 34, 916–920.
10. Gfeller, K. , Witt, S. , Woodworth, G. , Mehr, M. A. , and Knutson, J. (2002). “Effects of frequency, instrumental family, and cochlear implant type on timbre recognition and appraisal,” Ann. Otol. Rhinol. Laryngol. 111, 349–356.
11. Hong, R. S. , and Turner, C. W. (2006). “Pure-tone auditory stream segregation and speech perception in noise in cochlear implant recipients,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 120, 360–374.
12. Hong, R. S. , and Turner, C. W. (2009). “Sequential stream segregation using temporal periodicity cues in cochlear implant recipients,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 126, 291–299.
16. Nelson, P. B. , Jin, S. H. , Carney, A. E. , and Nelson, D. A. (2003). “Understanding speech in modulated interference: Cochlear implant users and normal-hearing listeners,” J. Acoust. Soc Am. 113, 961–968.
17. Schvartz, K. C. , Chatterjee, M. , and Gordon-Salant, Sandra (2008). “Recognition of spectrally degraded phonemes by younger, middle-aged, and older normal-hearing listeners,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 124, 3972–3988.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month