No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Spectral integration versus multiple looks in the sample discrimination of intensity
1. ANSI (1996). ANSI S3.6-1996, American National Standards Specification for Audiometers (American National Standards Institute, New York).
2. Berg, B. G. (1987). “Internal noise in auditory decision tasks,” Doctoral dissertation, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN.
6. Dai, H. , and Wright, B. A. (1996). “The lack of frequency dependence of threshold for short tones in continuous broadband noise,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 100, 467–472.
8. Greenberg, G. Z. , and Larkin, W. D. (1968). “Frequency-response characteristic of auditory observers detecting signals of a single frequency in noise: The probe-signal method,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 44, 1513–1523.
14. Jesteadt, W. , Wier, C. C. , and Green, D. M. (1977). “Intensity discrimination as a function of frequency and sensation level,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 61, 169–177.
10. Lutfi, R. A. , and Liu, C. J. , Stoelinga, C. N. J. (2008). “Level dominance in sound source identification,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 124, 3784–3792.
15. Neff, D. L. , Kessler, C. J. , and Sullivan, R. E. (1994). “Sample discrimination of intensity differences for mixtures of target and context tones,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 95, 2942.
12. Swets, J. A. (1964). Signal Detection and Recognition by Human Observers (Wiley, New York), pp. 147–198.
13. Viemeister, N. F. , and Wakefield, G. H. (1991). “Temporal integration and multiple looks,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 90, 858–865 (1991).
16. Zwislicki, J. J. (1960). “Theory of temporal auditory summation,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 32, 1046–1060.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month