Full text loading...
No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Pulse propagation in an elastic medium with quadratic nonlinearity (L)
1. J. Qu, L. J. Jacobs, and P. B. Nagy, “On the acoustic-radiation-induced strain and stress in elastic solids with quadratic nonlinearity,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 129, 3349–3452 (2011).http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/1.3583501
2. J. H. Cantrell, “Acoustic-radiation stress in solids I. Theory,” Phys. Rev. B 30, 3214–3220 (1984).http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.30.3214
3. H. Lamb, The Dynamic Theory of Sound (Dover Publications, New York, 1925), pp. 192.
4. X. Jacob, R. Takatsu, C. Barriere, and D. Royer, “Experimental study of the acoustic radiation strain in solids,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 88, 134111 (2006).http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.2191428
5. K. T. Narasimha, E. Kannan, and K. Balasubramaniam, “Simplified experimental technique to extract the acoustic radiation induced static strain in solids,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 134103 (2007).http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.2793181
6. K. T. Narasimha, E. Kannan, and K. Balasubramaniam, “Issues on the pulse-width dependence and the shape of acoustic radiation induced static displacement pulses in solids,” J. Appl. Phys. 105, 073506 (2009).http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.3093873
7. W. T. Yost and J. H. Cantrell, “Acoustic-radiation stress in solids II. Experiment,” Phys. Rev. B 30, 3221–3227 (1984).http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.30.3221
8. J. H. Cantrell and W. T. Yost, “Shape profile of acoustic radiation-induced static displacement pulses in solids,” J. Appl. Phys. 108, 013512 (2010).http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.3457850
Article metrics loading...