No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The effect of dissipation on the resistive admittance of an elastic medium
1. K. F. Graff, Wave Motion in Elastic Solids (Dover, Mineola, NY, 1975), pp. 356–375.
3. Y. Jimbo and K. Itao, “Energy loss of a cantilever vibrator,” J. Horological Inst. Jpn. 47, 1–15 (1968).
6. T. J. Royston, “Excitation and propagation of surface waves on a viscoelastic half-space with application to medical diagnosis,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 106, 3678–3686 (1999).
7. G. F. Miller and H. Pursey, “The field and radiation impedance of mechanical radiators on the free surface of a semi-infinite isotropic solid,” Proc. R. Soc. London, Ser. A 223, 521–541 (1954).
9. M. Junger and D. Feit, Sound, Structures, and their Interaction, 2nd ed. (MIT Cambridge Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986), pp. 210–213.
10. M. Strasburg and D. Feit, “Vibration damping of large structures induced by attached small resonant structures,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 99, 335–344 (1996).
11. A. D. Pierce, V. W. Sparrow, and D. A. Russell, “Fundamental structural acoustic idealizations for structures with fuzzy internals,” J. Vib. Acoust. 117, 339–348 (1995).
12. C. Soize, “Probabilistic structural modeling in linear dynamic analysis of complex mechanical systems I. Theoretical elements,” J. Recherche Aerospat. ONERA France 5, 23–48 (1986).
13. M. Zalalutdinov, A. Olkhovets, A. Zehnder, B. Ilic, D. Czaplewski, H. G. Craighead, and J. M. Parpia, “Optically pumped parametric amplification for micromechanical oscillators,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 78, 3142–3144 (2001).
14. A. B. Hutchinson, P. Truitt, K. C. Schwab, L. Sekaric, J. M. Parpia, H. G. Craighead, and J. E. Butler, “Dissipation in nanocrystalline-diamond nanomechanical resonantors,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 84, 972–974 (2004).
16. K. Y. Yasamura, T. D. Stowe, E. M. Chow, T. Pfafman, T. W. Kenney, B. C. Stipe, and D. Rugar, “Quality factors in micron- and submicron-thick cantilevers,” J. Microelectromech. Syst. 9, 117–125 (2000).
17. B. A. Auld, Acoustic Fields and Waves in Solids, Vol. I, 2nd ed. (Krieger, Malabar, FL, 1990), pp. 86–97.
18. I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products (Academic Press, New York, 1980), p. 692.
19. R. Martinez and C. Hofer, “Plate response to a harmonic load applied uniformly over a circular area: The closed form evaluation of a class of Hankel transform integrals,” J. Sound Vib. 148(1), 176–182 (1991).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month