No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Some illustrative examples of the use of a spectral-element method in ocean acoustics
1. F. Jensen, W. Kuperman, M. Porter, and H. Schmidt, Computational Ocean Acoustics, 2nd ed. (Springer, Berlin, 2011).
2. A. T. Patera, “A spectral element method for fluid dynamics: laminar flow in a channel expansion,” J. Comp. Phys. 54, 468–488 (1984).
3. D. Komatitsch and J. Tromp, “Introduction to the spectral-element method for 3-D seismic wave propagation,” Geophys. J. Int. 139, 806–822 (1999).
4. J. Tromp, D. Komatitsch, and Q. Liu, “Spectral-element and adjoint methods in seismology,” Commun. Comput. Phys. 3, 1–32 (2008).
5. S. P. Oliveira and G. Seriani, “Effect of element distortion on the numerical dispersion of spectral element methods,” Commun. Comput. Phys. 9, 937–958 (2011).
6. C. Morency and J. Tromp, “Spectral-element simulations of wave propagation in poroelastic media,” Geophys. J. Int. 175, 301–345 (2008).
7. D. Peter, D. Komatitsch, Y. Luo, R. Martin, N. Le Goff, E. Casarotti, P. Le Loher, F. Magnoni, Q. Liu, C. Blitz, T. Nissen-Meyer, P. Basini, and J. Tromp, “Forward and adjoint simulations of seismic wave propagation on fully unstructured hexahedral meshes,” Geophys. J. Int. 186, 721–739 (2011).
8. S. Tsuboi, D. Komatitsch, C. Ji, and J. Tromp, “Spectral-element simulations of the November 3, 2002, Denali, Alaska earthquake on the Earth Simulator,” Phys. Earth Planet. Inter. 139, 305–313 (2003).
9. D. Komatitsch, “Fluid-solid coupling on a cluster of GPU graphics cards for seismic wave propagation,” C. R. Acad. Sci., Ser. IIb Mec. 339, 125–135 (2011).
10. M. B. Porter, “The KRAKEN normal mode program,” SACLANTCEN memorandum SM-245, La Spezia, Italy (1991).
11. F. B. Jensen, P. L. Nielsen, M. Zampolli, M. D. Collins, and W. L. Siegmann, “Benchmark scenarios for range-dependent seismo-acoustic models,” in Theoretical and Computational Acoustics 2007, edited by M. Taroudakis and P. Papadakis (E-MEDIA University of Crete, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, 2008).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month