No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A mode matching approach for modeling two dimensional porous grating with infinitely rigid or soft inclusions
1. J.-F. Allard, Propagation of Sound in Porous Media: Modeling Sound Absorbing Materials (Chapman and Hall, New York, 1993), 280 pp.
2. J.-P. Groby, A. Duclos, O. Dazel, L. Boeckx, and W. Lauriks, “Enhancing absorption coefficient of a backed rigid frame porous layer by embedding circular periodic inclusions,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 130, 3071–3780 (2011).
5. F. C. Sgard, F. Castel, and N. Atalla, “Use of a hybrid adaptive finite element/modal approach to assess the sound absorption of porous materials with meso-heterogeneities,” Appl. Acoust. 72, 157–168 (2011).
6. J. S. Lee, Y. Y. Kim, J. S. Kim, and Y. J. Kang, “Two-dimensional poroelastic acoustical foam shape design for absorption coefficient maximization by topology optimization method,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 123, 2094–2106 (2008).
8. F.-X. Bécot, L. Jaouen, and E. Gourdon, “Application of the dual porosity theory to irregularly shaped porous materials,” Acta Acust. 94, 715–724 (2008).
9. E. Gourdon and M. Seppi, “On the use of porous inclusions to improve the acoustical response of porous materials: Analytical model and experimental verification,” Appl. Acoust. 71, 283–298 (2010).
10. J.-P. Groby, A. Wirgin, L. De Ryck, and W. Lauriks, “Acoustic response of a rigid frame porous medium slab with a periodic set of inclusions,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 126, 685–693 (2009).
11. J.-P. Groby, A. Duclos, O. Dazel, L. Boeckx, and W. Lauriks, “Absorption of a rigid frame porous layer with periodic circular inclusions backed by a periodic grating,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 129, 3035–3046 (2011).
12. J.-F. Allard, O. Dazel, G. Gautier, J.-P. Groby, and W. Lauriks, “Prediction of sound reflection by corrugated porous surfaces,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 129, 1696–1706 (2011).
13. A. Abramowitz and I. Stegum, Handbook of Mathematical Functions (Dover, New York, 1965), 1043 pp.
15. D. Gottlieb, C.-W. Shu, A. Solomonoff, and H. Vanderen, “On the Gibbs phenomenon I: Recovering exponential accuracy from the Fourier partial sum of a nonperiodic analytic function,” J. Comput. Appl. Math. 43, 81–98 (1992).
17. D. Homentcovschi and R. N. Miles, “A re-expansion method for determining the acoustical impedance and the scattering matrix for the waveguide discontinuity problem,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 128, 628–638 (2010).
19. C. M. Linton and P. McIver, Handbook of Mathematical Techniques for Wave Structure Interactions (Chapman and Hall, Boca Raton, FL, 2001), 320 pp.
20. J.-P. Groby, W. Lauriks, and, V. T. E. , “Total absorption peak by use of a rigid frame porous layer backed by a rigid multi-irregularities grating,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 127, 2865–2874 (2010).
21. B. Nennig, E. Perrey-Debain, and M. Ben Tahar, “A mode matching method for modelling dissipative silencers lined with poroelastic materials and containing mean flow,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 128, 3308–3320 (2010).
22. L. C. Botten, M. S. Craig, R. C. McPhedran, J. L. Adams, and R. J. Andrewartha, “The finitely conducting lamellar diffraction gratting,” Opt. Acta 28, 1087–1102 (1981).
23. J. B. Lawrie and R. Kirby, “Mode-matching without root-finding: Application to a dissipative silencer,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 119, 2050–2061 (2006).
24. G. Gabard and R. J. Astley, “A computational mode-matching approach for sound propagation in three-dimensional ducts with flow,” J. Sound Vib. 315, 1103–1124 (2008).
25. S. Elhay and J. Kautsky, “Algorithm 655: IQPACK: FORTRAN subroutines for the weights of interpolatory quadratures,” ACM Trans. Math. Softw. 13, 399–415 (1987).
27. B. Nennig, E. Perrey-Debain, and J.-D. Chazot, “The method of fundamental solutions for acoustic wave scattering by a single and a periodic array of poroelastic scatterers,” Eng. Anal. Bound. Elem. 35, 1019–1028 (2010).
28. O. Dazel and V. Tournat, “Nonlinear Biot waves in porous media with application to unconsolidated granular media,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 127, 692–702 (2009).
29. J.-F. Allard, M. Henry, and J. Tiziantel, “Sound propagation in air-saturated random packings of beads,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 104, 2004–2007 (1998).
30. B. Castagnède, M. Saeid, A. Moussatov, V. Gusev, and V. Tournat, “Reflexion and transmission at normal incidence onto air-saturated porous materials and direct measurements based on parametric demodulated ultrasonic waves,” Ultrasonics 44, 221–229 (2006).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month