No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
High frequency ultrasound imaging of whole blood gelation and retraction during in vitro coagulation
1. J. Collet, Y. Allali, C. Lesty, M. Tanguy, J. Silvain, A. Ankri, B. Blanchet, R. Dumaine, J. Gianetti, L. Payot, J. Weisel, and G. Montalescot, “Altered fibrin architecture is associated with hypofibrinolysis and premature coronary atherothrombosis,” Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Bio. 26, 2567–2573 (2006).
2. A. Undas, P. Podolec, K. Zawilska, M. Pieculewicz, I. Jedlinski, E. Stepien, E. Konarska-Kuszewska, P. Weglarz, M. Duszynska, E. Hanschke, T. Przewlocki, and W. Tracz, “Altered fibrin clot structure/function in patients with cryptogenic ischemic stroke,” Stroke 40, 1499–1501 (2009).
3. E. M. Scott, R. A. Arins, and P. J. Grant, “Genetic and environmental determinants of fibrin structure and function: Relevance to clinical disease,” Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 24, 1558–1566 (2004).
6. I. K. Piechochka, R. G. Bacabac, M. Potters, F. C. MacKintosh, and G. H. Koenderink, “Structural hierarchy governs fibrin gel mechanics,” Biophys. J. 98, 2281–2289 (2010).
10. W. Lam, O. Chaudhuri, A. Crow, K. Webster, T. Li, A. Kita, J. Huang, and D. Fletcher, “Mechanics and contraction dynamics of single platelets and implications for clot stiffening,” Nature Mater. 10, 61–66 (2011).
11. K. Gersh, C. Nagaswami, and J. Weisel, “Fibrin network structure and clot mechanical properties are altered by incorporation of erythrocytes,” Thromb. Haemostasis 102, 1169–1175 (2009).
12. G. J. Spalding, M. Hartrumpf, T. Sierig, N. Oesberg, C. G. Kirschke, and J. M. Albes, “Cost reduction of perioperative coagulation management in cardiac surgery: Value of bedside thrombelastography (rotem),” Eur. J. Cardiothorac. Surg. 31, 1052–1057 (2007).
13. S. J. Davidson, D. McGrowder, M. Roughton, and A. A. Kelleher, “Can rotem thromboelastometry predict postoperative bleeding after cardiac surgery?,” J. Cardiothorac. Vasc. Anesth. 22, 655–661 (2008).
16. D. Recchia and S. A. Wickline, “Ultrasonic tissue characterization of blood during stasis and thrombosis with a real-time linear-array backscatter imaging system,” Coron. Artery Dis. 4, 987–994 (1993).
19. M. M. Calor-Filho and J. C. Machado, “Measurement of the ultrasonic attenuation coefficient of human blood plasma during clotting in the frequency range of 8 to 22 mHz,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 32, 1055–1064 (2006).
21. C. Schmitt, A. Hadj Henni, and G. Cloutier, “Characterization of blood clot viscoelasticity by dynamic ultrasound elastography and modeling of the rheological behavior,” J. Biomech. 44, 622–629 (2011).
22. R. Libgot, F. Ossant, Y. Gruel, P. Lermusiaux, and F. Patat, “High frequency ultrasound characterization of the blood clotting process: Intra- and inter-individual variations,” IEEE Ultrason. Symp. 2005, 2259–2262 (2005).
23. R. Libgot-Callé, F. Ossant, Y. Gruel, P. Lermusiaux, and F. Patat, “High frequency ultrasound device to investigate the acoustic properties of whole blood during coagulation,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 34, 252–264 (2008).
24. R. Callé, C. Plag, F. Patat, and F. Ossant, “Interest of the attenuation coefficient in multiparametric high frequency ultrasound investigation of whole blood coagulation process,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 125, 530–538 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month