No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A nonlinear active noise control algorithm for virtual microphones controlling chaotic noise
1. P. A. Nelson and S. J. Elliot, Active Control of Sound (Academic, San Diego, 1992).
2. S. M. Kuo and D. R. Morgan, Active Noise Control Systems, Algorithms and DSP Implementation (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1996).
3. C. H. Hansen and S. D. Synder, Active Control of Noise and Vibration (Spon, London, 1997).
4. C. D. Kestell, C. H. Hansen, and B. S. Cazzolato, “ Active noise control in a free field with virtual error sensors,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 109, 232–243 (2000).
5. S. Elliott and A. David, “ A virtual microphone arrangement for local active sound control,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Motion and Vibration Control, Yokohama, Japan (1992), pp. 1027–1031.
6. A. Roure and A. Albarrazin, “ The remote microphone technique for active noise control,” in Proceedings of Active 1999, Fort Lauderdale, FL (1999), pp. 1233–1244.
7. B. Cazzolato, “ Sensing systems for active control of sound transmission into cavities,” Ph.D. thesis, School of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Adelaide, Australia, 1999.
8. B. Cazzolato, “ An adaptive LMS virtual microphone,” in Proceedings of Active 2002, Southampton, UK (2002), pp. 105–116.
9. C. D. Petersen, R. Fraanje, B. Cazzolato, A. Zander, and C. Hansen, “ A Kalman filter approach to virtual sensing for active noise control,” Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 22(2 ), 490–508 (2008).
10. D. J. Moreau, J. Ghan, B. S. Cazzolato, and A. C. Zander, “ Active noise control in a pure tone diffuse sound field using virtual sensing,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 125(6 ), 3742–3755 (2009).
11. P. Strauch and B. Mulgrew, “ Active control of non linear noise processes in a linear duct,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 46, 2404–2412 (1998).
12. P. R. Chang, C. G. Lin, and B. F. Yeh, “ Inverse filtering of a loudspeaker and room acoustics using time delay neural networks,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 95, 3400–3408 (1994).
13. M. Bouchard, B. Paillard, and C. T. L. Dinh, “ Improved training of neural networks for the nonlinear active noise control of sound and vibration,” IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. 10, 391–401 (1999).
15. T. Matsuura, T. Hiei, H. Itoh, and K. Torikoshi, “ Active noise control by using prediction of time series data with a neural network,” in Proceedings of the IEEE SMC Conference (1995), Vol. 3, pp. 2070–2075.
16. L. Tan and J. Jiang, “ Adaptive Volterra filters for active control of nonlinear noise processes,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 49(8 ), 667–1676 (2001).
17. S. M. Kuo, H.-T. Wu, F.-K. Chen, and M. R. Gunnala, “ Saturation effects in active noise control systems,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst., I, Regul. Pap. 51(6 ), 1163–1171 (2004).
18. D. P. Das and G. Panda, “ Active mitigation of nonlinear noise processes using a novel filtered-s LMS algorithm,” IEEE Trans. Speech Audio Process. 12(3 ), 313–322 (2004).
19. G. L. Sicuraranza and A. C. Carini, “ Filtered-X affine projection algorithm for multichannel active noise control using second-order Volterra filters,” IEEE Signal Process. Lett. 11(11 ), 853–857 (2004).
20. D. P. Das, S. R. Mohapatra, A. Routray, and T. K. Basu, “ Filtered-s LMS algorithm for multichannel active noise control of nonlinear noise processes,” IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech, Lang. Process. 14(5 ), 1875–1880 (2006).
21. E. P. Reddy, D. P. Das, and K. M. M. Prabhu, “ Fast adaptive algorithms for active control of nonlinear noise processes,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 56(9 ), 4530–4536 (2008).
22. D. P. Das, G. Panda, and D. K. Nayak, “ Development of frequency domain block filtered s-LMS (FBFSLMS) algorithm for active noise control system,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (2006), pp. 289–292.
23. D. Zhou and V. DeBrunner, “ Efficient adaptive nonlinear filters for nonlinear active noise control,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst., I: Regul. Pap. 54(3 ), 669–681 (2007).
25. D. P. Das, D. J. Moreau, and B. Cazzolato, “ Nonlinear active noise control with virtual sensing technique,” in Proceedings ISSNIP-2010, Brisbane, Australia (2010), pp. 321–326.
26. J. C. Patra, R. N. Pal, B. N. Chatterji, and G. Panda, “ Identification of nonlinear dynamic system using functional link artificial neural networks,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern., Part B: Cybern. 29, 254–262 (1999).
27. Y. Pao, Adaptive Pattern Recognition and Neural Networks (Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1989), Chap. 8, pp. 197–222.
28. C. D. Petersen, A. C. Zander, B. S. Cazzolato, and C. H. Hansen, “ A moving zone of quiet for narrowband noise in a one-dimensional duct using virtual sensing,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 121(3 ), 1459–1470 (2007).
29. H. Kantz and T. Schreiber, Nonlinear Time Series Analysis (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2003), pp. 3–12.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month