No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Cross-imaging system comparison of backscatter coefficient estimates from a tissue-mimicking material
1. T. Liu, F. L. Lizzi, R. H. Silverman, and G. J. Kutcher, “ Ultrasonic tissue characterization using 2-D spectrum analysis and its application in ocular tumor diagnosis,” Med. Phys. 31, 1032–1039 (2004).
2. E. J. Feleppa, J. Machi, T. Noritomi, T. Tateishi, R. Oishi, E. Yanagihara, and J. Jucha, “ Differentiation of metastatic from benign lymph nodes by spectrum analysis invitro,” Proc.—IEEE Ultrason. Symp. 2, 1137–1142 (1997).
3. J. Mamou, A. Coron, M. Hata, J. Machi, E. Yanagihara, P. Laugier, and E. J. Feleppa, “ Three-dimensional high-frequency characterization of excised human lymph nodes,” Proc.—IEEE Ultrason. Symp. 45–48 (2009).
4. F. G. Sommer, R. A. Stern, P. J. Howes, and H. Young, “ Envelope amplitude analysis following narrow-band filtering: a technique for ultrasonic tissue characterization,” Med. Phys. 14, 627–632 (1987).
5. M. F. Insana, T. J. Hall, J. G. Wood, and Z. Y. Yan, “ Renal ultrasound using parametric imaging techniques to detect changes in microstructure and function,” Invest. Radiol. 28, 720–725 (1993).
6. M. L. Oelze, W. D. O’Brien, Jr., J. P. Blue, and J. F. Zachary, “ Differentiation and characterization of rat mammary fibroadenomas and 4T1 mouse carcinomas using quantitative ultrasound imaging,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging 23, 764–771 (2004).
7. K. A. Wear, T. A. Stiles, G. R. Frank, E. L. Madsen, F. Cheng, E. J. Feleppa, C. S. Hall, B. S. Kim, P. Lee, W. D. O’Brien, Jr., M. L. Oelze, B. I. Raju, K. K. Shung, T. A. Wilson, and J. R. Yuan, “ Interlaboratory comparison of ultrasonic backscatter coefficient measurements from 2 to 9 MHz,” J. Ultrasound Med. 24, 1235–1250 (2005).
8. J. J. Anderson, M. T. Herd, M. R. King, A. Haak, Z. T. Hafez, J. Song, M. L. Oelze, E. L. Madsen, J. A. Zagzebski, W. D. O’Brien, Jr., and T. J. Hall, “ Interlaboratory comparison of backscatter coefficient estimates for tissue-mimicking phantoms,” Ultrason. Imaging 32, 48–64 (2010).
9. M. R. King, J. J. Anderson, M. T. Herd, D. Ma, A. Haak, E. L. Madsen, J. A. Zagzebski, M. L. Oelze, T. J. Hall, and W. D. O’Brien, Jr., “ Ultrasonic backscatter coefficients for weakly scattering, agar spheres in agar phantoms,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 128, 903–908 (2010).
10. L. X. Yao, J. A. Zagzebski, and E. L. Madsen, “ Backscatter coefficient measurements using a reference phantom to extract depth-dependent instrumentation factors,” Ultrason. Imaging 12, 58–70 (1990).
11. E. L. Madsen, M. F. Insana, and J. A. Zagzebski, “ Method of data reduction for accurate determination of acoustic backscatter coefficients,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 76, 913–923 (1984).
12. J. F. Chen, J. A. Zagzebski, and E. L. Madsen, “ Tests of backscatter coefficient measurement using broadband pulses,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control 40, 603–607 (1993).
15. E. L. Madsen, M. A. Hobson, H. Shi, T. Varghese, and G. R. Frank, “ Stability of heterogeneous elastography phantoms made from oil dispersions in aqueous gels,” Ultrasound Med. Biol. 32, 261–270 (2006).
16. M. F. Insana, R. F. Wagner, D. G. Brown, and T. J. Hall, “ Describing small-scale structure in random media using pulse-echo ultrasound,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 87, 179–192 (1990).
17. A. L. Gerig, J. A. Zagzebski, and T. Varghese, “ Statistics of ultrasonic scatterer size estimation with a reference phantom,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 113, 3430–3437 (2003).
18. K. Nam, I. M. Rosado-Mendez, N. C. Rupert, E. L. Madsen, J. A. Zagzebski, and T. J. Hall, “ Effects of sound speed mismatch on ultrasound attenuation measurements using reference phantoms.” Ultrason. Imaging 33, 251–263 (2011).
19. M. F. Insana, and T. J. Hall, “ Parametric ultrasound imaging from backscatter coefficient measurements: image formation and interpretation,” Ultrason. Imaging 12, 245–267 (1990).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month