No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
An exact frequency-domain solution of the sound radiated from the rotating dipole point source
10. H. B. Ju and M. Y. Shen, “ Near field acoustic solution of a rotating point source in frequency domain,” Acta Acust. 21(3 ), 211–216 (1996).
11. J. H. Wu, H. L. Chen, and X. Q. Huang, “ Acoustic radiation of rotating point source in frequency domain,” J. Xi’an Jiaotong Uni. 34(1 ), 71–75 (2000) (in Chinese).
12. M. A. Poletti, “ Series expansions of rotating two and three dimensional sound fields,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 128(6 ), 3363–3374 (2010).
13. M. A. Poletti and P. D. Teal, “ Comparison of methods for calculating the sound field due to a rotating monopole,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 129(6 ), 3513–3520 (2011).
15. M. A. Poletti, “ Cylinder harmonic expansion of the sound field due to a rotating line source,” International Congress on Acoustics, August, 23–27, 2010.
16. P. R. Prentice, “ The acoustic ring source and its application to propeller acoustics,” Proc. R. Soc. London Part, A., Math. Phys. Eng. Sci. 437, 629–644 (1992).
18. M. Roger, “ Near-field noise modeling and installation effects due to scattering surfaces,” Fan Noise 2007, Lyon, September 17–19, 2007.
20. I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series and Products, 5th ed. (Academic, London, 1980), pp. 1009.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month