No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
On the measurement of airborne, angular-dependent sound transmission through supercritical bars
1. B. E. Anderson, W. J. Hughes, and S. A. Hambric, “ Grating lobe reduction in transducer arrays through structural filtering of supercritical plates,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 126(2), 612–619 (2009).
3. M. C. Bhattacharya and M. J. Crocker, “ Forced vibration of a panel and radiation of sound into a room,” Acustica 22, 275–294 (1970).
6. M. M. Louden, “ The single-pulse method for measuring the transmission characteristics of acoustic systems,” Acustica 25, 167–172 (1971).
7. B. E. Anderson, W. J. Hughes, and S. A. Hambric, “ On the steering of sound energy through a supercritical plate by a near-field transducer array,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 123(5), 2613–2619 (2008).
8. T. Jenny and B. E. Anderson, “ Ultrasonic anechoic chamber qualification: Accounting for atmospheric absorption and transducer directivity,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 130(2), EL69–EL75 (2011).
9. V. M. Albers, Underwater Acoustics Handbook - II (The Pennsylvania State University Press, State College, PA, 1965), pp. 23, 180–205.
10. R. J. Urick, Principles of Underwater Sound, 3rd ed. (McGraw-Hill, New York, NY), pp. 31–70 (1983).
11. D. T. Blackstock, Fundamentals of Physical Acoustics (John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2000), pp. 495–506.
12. L. E. Kinsler, A. R. Frey, A. B. Coppens, and J. V. Sanders, Fundamentals of Acoustics, 4th ed. (John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2000), pp. 195–199.
13. B. E. Anderson, B. F. Moser and K. L. Gee, “ Loudspeaker line array educational demonstration,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 131(3), 2394–2400 (2011).
14. F. Fahy and P. Gardonio, Sound and Structural Vibration: Radiation, Transmission and Response, 2nd ed. (Academic Press, London, 2007), pp. 284–295.
15. M. D. Shaw, “ On the measurement of angular dependent sound transmission through airborne supercritical plates,” M.S. thesis, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, 2011.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month