No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Thermal model for piezoelectric transducers (L)
1. D. A. Berlincourt, D. R. Curran, and H. Jaffe, “ Physical acoustics,” in Piezoelectric and Piezoemagnetic Materials and Their Function in Transducers, edited by W. P. Mason (Academic, New York, 1964), Vol. I, Part A, Chap. 3, pp. 246–255.
3. B. Dubus and D. Boucher, “ An analytical evaluation of the heating of low-frequency sonar projectors,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 95, 1983–1990 (1994).
5. N. Shanker and C. L. Hom, “ An acoustic/thermal model for self heating in PMN sonar projects,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 108, 2151–2158 (2000).
6. J. T. Gratke, “ An investigation of transducer joints and their limitations for high power,” M. S. thesis, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 2004.
7. S. C. Butler, J. B. Blottman III, and R. E. Montgomery, “ A thermal analysis of high-drive ring transducer elements,” NUWC-NPT Technical Report 11,467, 15 August 2005, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport, Rhode Island.
8. J.-C. Debus, J. Blottman, and S. C. Butler, “ Thermal behavior of high power active devices with ATILA finite element code,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 120, 3274 (2006).
9. M. R. Thibeault, “ Thermal effects in high power high duty cycle transducers,” M. S. thesis, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 2007.
10.ANSYS, Inc., Canonsburg, PA.
12. C. H. Sherman and J. L. Butler, Transducers and Arrays for Underwater Sound, (Springer, New York, 2007), Chap. 7 and 12, Appendix A.5.
13. L. Ewart, E. McLaughlin, H. Robinson J. J. Stace, and A. Amin, “ Mechanical and electromechanical properties of PMN single crystals for naval sonar projectors,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control 54, 2469–2473 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month