No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Channel interaction limits melodic pitch perception in simulated cochlear implants
1. Bierer, J. A. (2007). “Threshold and channel interaction in cochlear implant users: evaluation of the tripolar electrode configuration,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 121, 1642–1653.
3. Dorman, M. F. , Loizou, P. C. , and Rainey, D. (1997). “Speech intelligibility as a function of the number of channels of stimulation for signal processors using sine-wave and noise-band outputs,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 102, 2403–2411.
4. Friesen, L. M. , Shannon, R. V. , Baskent, D. , and Wang, X. (2001). “Speech recognition in noise as a function of the number of spectral channels: Comparison of acoustic hearing and cochlear implants,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 110, 1150–1163.
5. Fu, Q.-J. , and Nogaki, G. (2005). “Noise susceptibility of cochlear implant users: The role of spectral resolution and smearing,” J. Assoc. Res. Otolaryngol. 6, 19–27.
7. Galvin, J. J. , III, Fu, Q.-J. , and Oba, S. (2008). “Effect of instrument timbre on melodic contour identification by cochlear implant users,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 124, EL189–EL195.
8. Gfeller, K. , Turner, C. , Mehr, M. , Woodworth, G. , Fearn, R. , Knutson, J. , Witt, S. , and Stordahl, J. (2002). “Recognition of familiar melodies by adult cochlear implant recipients and normal-hearing adults,” Coch. Imp. Inter. 3, 29–53.
15. Greenwood, D. (1990). “A cochlear frequency-position function for several species—29 years later,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 87, 2592–2605.
9. Izzo, A. D. , Suh, E. , Pathria, J. , Walsh, J. T. , Whitlon, D. S. , and Richter, C.-P. (2007). “Selectivity of neural stimulation in the auditory system: A comparison of optic and electric stimuli,” J. Biomed. Opt. 12, 021008.
12. Luo, X. , Fu, Q.-J. , and Galvin, J. (2007). “Vocal emotion recognition by normal-hearing listeners and cochlear implant users,” Trends Amplif. 11, 301–315.
14. Zhu, M. , Chen, B. , Galvin, J. , and Fu, Q.-J. (2011). “Influence of pitch, timbre and timing cues on melodic contour identification with a competing masker,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 130, 3562–3565.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month