No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Design and preliminary testing of a visually guided hearing aid
1. Best, V. , Ozmeral, E. J. , and Shinn-Cunningham, B. G. (2007). “ Visually-guided attention enhances target identification in a complex auditory scene,” J. Assoc. Res. Otolaryngol. 8, 294–304.
2. Bever, J. , Diedesch, A. C. , Lewis, M. S. , and Gallun, F. J. (2012). “ Assessing binaural hearing aid perception and performance in complex listening environments,” presented to the American Auditory Society, Scottsdale, AZ.
3. Greenberg, J. E. , Desloge, J. G. , and Zurek, P. M. (2003). “ Evaluations of array processing algorithms for a headband hearing aid,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 113, 1646–1657.
4. Hart, J. , Onceanu, D. , Sohn, C. , Wightman, D. , and Vertegaal, R. (2009). “ The attentive hearing aid: Eye selection of auditory sources for hearing impaired users,” in INTERACT 2009, Part I, LNCS 5726, edited by T. Gross, J. Gulliksen, P. Kotze, L. Oestreicher, P. Palanque, R. Oliveira Prates, and M. Winckler (Springer, Berlin), pp. 19–35.
5. Kidd, G. , Jr., Best, V. , and Mason, C. R. (2008a). “ Listening to every other word: Examining the strength of linkage variables in forming streams of speech,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 124, 3793–3802.
6. Kidd, G. , Jr., Mason, C. R. , Richards, V. M. , Gallun, F. J. and Durlach, N. I. (2008b). “ Informational masking,” in Auditory Perception of Sound Sources, edited by W. A. Yost, A. N. Popper, and R. R. Fay (Springer Science+Business Media, New York), pp. 143–190.
7. Marrone, N. L. , Mason, C. R. , and Kidd, G. , Jr. (2008). “ Evaluating the benefit of hearing aids in solving the cocktail party problem,” Trends Amplif. 12, 300–315.
8. Marzetta, T. L. (2010) “ Self-steering directional hearing aid and method of operation thereof,” U.S. patent US2010/0074460.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month