No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Underwater noise of small personal watercraft (jet skis)
1. S. Currey, Personal watercraft (PWC) management guide: A comprehensive reference handbook, Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management, Boston, MA (undated).
2. C. Komanoff and H. Shaw, Drowning in Noise: Noise Costs of Jet Skis in America (Noise Pollution Clearinghouse, Montpelier, VT, 2000).
3. M. D. Collins, R. J. Cederberg, D. B. King, and S. Chin-Bing, “ Comparison of algorithms for solving parabolic wave equations,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 100(1 ), 178–182 (1996).
4. C. Erbe, “ Underwater noise from pile driving in Moreton Bay, Qld,” Acoust. Aust. 37(3 ), 87–92 (2009).
5. A. F. Everest, R. W. Young, and M. W. Johnson, “ Acoustical characteristics of noise produced by snapping shrimp,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 20(2 ), 137–142 (1948).
7. A. J. Duncan and A. Gavrilov, “ Acoustic propagation over limestone seabeds,” Acoustics 2009, Annual Conference of the Australian Acoustical Society (Adelaide, South Australia, 2009).
8. M. L. Barlett and G. R. Wilson, “ Characteristics of small boat acoustic signatures,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 112(5 ), 2221 (2002).
9. C. Gervaise, Y. Simard, N. Roy, B. Kinda, and N. Menard, “ Shipping noise in a whale habitat: Characteristics, sources, budget, and impact on belugas in Saguenay–St. Lawrence Marine Park hub,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 132(1 ), 76–89 (2012).
10. S. Amoser, L. E. Wysocki, and F. Ladich, “ Noise emission during the first powerboat race in an Alpine lake and potential impact on fish communities,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 116(6 ), 3789–3797 (2004).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month