No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Inversion of seabed attenuation using time-warping of close range data
1. J. X. Zhou, “ Normal mode measurements and remote sensing of seabottom sound speed and attenuation in shallow water,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 78, 1003–1009 (1985).
2. L. Wan, J.-X. Zhou, and P. H. Rogers, “ Low-frequency sound speed and attenuation in sandy seabottom from long-range broad-band acoustic measurements,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 128, 578–589 (2010).
3. Z. L. Li and R. H. Zhang, “ A broadband geoacoustic inversion scheme,” Chin. Phys. Lett. 24, 1100–1103 (2004).
4. R. G. Baraniuk and D. L. Jones, “ Unitary Equivalence: a new twist on signal processing,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 43, 2269–2282 (1995).
5. J. Bonnel and N. R. Chapman, “ Geoacoustic inversion in a dispersive waveguide using warping operators,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 130, EL101–EL107 (2011).
6. R. A. Coach, C. Penland, P. J. Vidmar, and K. E. Hawker, “ On the calculation of normal mode group velocity and attenuation,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 73, 820–825 (1983).
7. J. Zeng, N. R. Chapman, J. Bonnel, Li Ma, and ChenYan, “ Inversion of seabed acoustic parameters in shallow water using the warping transform,” Proc. Meet. Acoust. 19, 7–16 (2013).
8. G. Le Touze, B. Nicolas, J. I. Mars, and J-L. Lacoume, “ Matched representations and filters for guided waves,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 57, 1783–1795 (2009).
9. Z. Y. Lei, The Handbook of the Ocean Environment of China Sea (The ShangHai Traffic University, Shanghai, 1988).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month