No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Compressive sensing beamforming based on covariance for acoustic imaging with noisy measurements
1. E. J. Candes, J. Romberg, and T. Tao, “Robust uncertainty principles: Exact signal reconstruction from highly incomplete frequency information,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 52(2), 489–509 (2006).
6. B. D. Van Veen and K. M. Buckley, “Beamforming: A versatile approach to spatial filtering,” IEEE ASSP Mag. 5(2), 4–24 (1988).
7. R. A. Gramann and J. W. Mocio, “Aeroacoustic measurements in wind tunnels using adaptive beamforming methods,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 97(6), 3694–3701 (1995).
8. Y. T. Cho and M. J. Roan, “Adaptive near-field beamforming techniques for sound source imaging,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 125(2), 944–957 (2009).
9. T. Yardibi, J. Li, P. Stoica, and L. N. Cattafesta, “Sparsity constrained deconvolution approaches for acoustic source mapping,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 123(5), 2631–2642 (2008).
10. Y. Liu, A. R. Quayle, A. P. Dowling, and P. Sijtsma, “Beamforming correction for dipole measurement using two-dimensional microphone arrays,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 124(1), 182–191 (2008).
11. L. Bai and X. Huang, “Observer-based beamforming algorithm for acoustic array signal processing,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 130(6), 3803–3811 (2011).
12. X. Huang, L. Bai, I. Vinogradov, and E. Peers, “Adaptive beamforming for array signal processing in aeroacoustic measurements,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 131(3), 2152–2161 (2012).
13. A. C. Gurbuz, J. H. McClellan, and V. Cevher, “A compressive beamforming method,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 2008 (2008).
14. G. F. Edelmann and C. F. Gaumond, “Beamforming using compressive sensing,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 130(4), EL232–EL237 (2011).
15. D. Malioutov, M. Cetin, and A. S. Willsky, “A sparse signal reconstruction perspective for source localization with sensor arrays,” IEEE Trans. Sig. Proc. 53(8), 3010–3022 (2005).
17. S. Boyd and L. Vandenberghe, Convex Optimization (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2004).
18. A. C. Gurbuz, V. Cevher, and J. H. McClellan, “Bearing estimation via spatial sparsity using compressive sensing,” IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst. 48(2), 1358–1369 (2012).
20. T. J. E. Mueller, Aeroacoustic Measurements (Springer, Germany, 2002).
Article metrics loading...
Compressive sensing, a newly emerging method from information technology, is applied to array beamforming and associated acoustic applications. A compressive sensing beamforming method (CSB-II) is developed based on sampling covariance matrix, assuming spatially sparse and incoherent signals, and then examined using both simulations and aeroacoustic measurements. The simulation results clearly show that the proposed CSB-II method is robust to sensing noise. In addition, aeroacoustic tests of a landing gear model demonstrate the good performance in terms of resolution and sidelobe rejection.
Full text loading...
Most read this month