No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A focused electric spark source for non-contact stress wave excitation in solids
17. Abraham, O. , Piwakowski, B. , Villain, G. , and Durand, O. (2012). “ Non-contact, automated surface wave measurements for the mechanical characterisation of concrete,” Constr. Build. Mater. 37, 904–915.
1. Cann, R. G. , and Lyon, R. H. (1979). “ Acoustical impulse response of interior spaces,” J. Audio Eng. Soc. 27(12), 960–964.
3. Dai, X. , Zhu, J. , Tsai, Y. , and Haberman, M. R. (2011). “ Use of parabolic reflector to amplify in-air signals generated during impact-echo testing,” J. Acoustic. Soc. Am. 130, EL167–EL172.
5. Grandia, W. A. , and Fortunko, C. M. (1995). “ NDE applications of air-coupled ultrasonic transducers,” Ultrasonics Symp. 1, 697–710.
6. Holland, S. D. , and Chimenti, D. E. (2003). “ Air-coupled acoustic imaging with zero-group-velocity Lamb modes,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 83, 2704–2706.
7. Kee, S.-H. , and Zhu, J. (2010). “ Using air-coupled sensors to determine the depth of a surface-breaking crack in concrete,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 127, 1279–1287.
8. Korolev, S. V. , Krasilnikov, V. A. , and Krylov, V. V. (1987). “ Mechanism of sound generation in a solid by a spark discharge near the surface,” Sov. Phys. Acoust. 33, 451–452.
9. Korolev, S. V. , and Krylov, V. V. (1988). “ Efficient excitation of Rayleigh waves by a strong shock wave initiated by a spark in air,” Sov. Tech. Phys. Lett. 14, 843–845.
10. Korolev, S. V. , and Krylov, V. V. (1990). “ Directivity patterns of a spark source of acoustic waves in a solid,” Sov. Phys. Acoust. 36, 21–24.
11. Nazarian, S. , Stokoe, K. H. II, and Hudson, W. R. (1983). “ Use of spectral analysis of surface waves method for determination of moduli and thicknesses of pavement systems,” Transport. Res. Rec. 930, 38–45.
12. Sansalone, M. J. , and Carino, N. J. (1986). Impact-echo: A Method for Flaw Detection in Concrete Using Transient Stress Waves (National Bureau of Standards, Gaithersburg, MD).
15. Wright, W. M. , and Medendorp, N. W. (1968). “ Acoustic radiation from a finite line source with N-wave excitation,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 43, 966–971.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month