No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Design and outcomes of an acoustic data visualization seminar
1. Abdou, A. , and Guy, R. W. (1996). “ Spatial information of sound fields for room-acoustics evaluation and diagnosis,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 100, 3215–3226.
2. Ankerst, M. , Keim, D. A. , and Kriegel, H. (2011). “ Circle segments: A technique for visually exploring large multidimensional data sets,” Proc. Visualization ‘96, San Francisco.
3.ASA Committee on Education in Acoustics (2013). “Directory of graduate education in acoustics,” http://asa.aip.org/asagrad/gpdir.cm.html (Last viewed May 2013).
5. Beranek, L. (2004). Concert Halls and Opera Houses: Music, Acoustics, and Architecture (Springer, New York), pp. 173–177.
6. Costantino, T. , Kellam, N. , Cramond, B. , and Crowder, I. (2010). “ An interdisciplinary design studio: How can art and engineering collaborate to increase students' creativity?” Art Educ. 63, 49–53.
7. Gover, B. N. , Ryan, J. G. , and Stinson, M. R. (2004). “ Measurements of directional properties of reverberant sound fields in rooms using a spherical microphone array,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 116, 2138–2148.
9. Lammarsch, T. , Aigner, W. , Bertone, A. , Gartner, J. , Mayr, E. , Miksch, S. , and Smuc, M. (2009). “ Hierarchical temporal patterns and interactive aggregated views for pixel based visualizations,” in Information Visualisation, 2009 13th International Conference (IEEE, New York), pp. 44–50.
10. Lokki, T. , Pätynen, J. , Kuusinen, A. , and Tervo, S. (2012). “ Disentangling preference ratings of concert hall acoustics using subjective sensory profiles,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 132, 3148–3161.
11. Pätynen, J. , Tervo, S. , and Lokki, T. (2013). “ Analysis of concert hall acoustics via visualizations of time-frequency and spatiotemporal responses,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 133, 842–857.
13. Tervo, S. , Pätynen, J. , Kuusinen, A. , and Lokki, T. (2013). “ Spatial decomposition method for room impulse responses,” J. Audio Eng. Soc 61, 17–28.
14. Thompson, A. , Sattler, B. , and Turns, J. (2011). “ Understanding a studio environment: A complex system approach to a community of practice” in Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE) (IEEE, Rapid City, SD), p. F3H–1.
15. Turner, D. , and Woodhouse, I. H. (2012). “ An icon-based synoptic visualization of fully polarimetric radar data,” Remote Sens. 4, 648–660.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month