No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Equations for description of nonlinear standing waves in constant-cross-sectioned resonators
1. Bednarik, M. , and Konicek, P. (2004). “ Asymptotic solutions of the inhomogeneous Burgers equation,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 115, 91–98.
2. Cervenka, M. (2007). “ Numerical simulation of two-dimensional high-amplitude acoustic field in cylindrical resonators using Kuznetsov's equation,” 19th International Congress on Acoustics, Madrid, CD-ROM.
3. Enflo, B. O. , and Hedberg, C. M. (2002). Theory of Nonlinear Acoustics in Fluids (Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht), Chap. 8.2, pp. 226–231.
4. Ginsberg, J. H. , and Hamilton, M. F. (1998). “ Computational methods,” in Nonlinear Acoustics, edited by M. F. Hamilton and D. T. Blackstock (Academic, San Diego), Chap. 11, pp. 309–316.
5. Gusev, V. E. (1984). “ Buildup of forced oscillations in acoustic resonator,” Sov. Phys. Acoust. 30, 121–125.
6. Gusev, V. E. (2005). “ On the interaction of counterpropagating acoustic waves in resonant rods composed of materials with hysteretic quadratic nonlinearity,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 117, 1850–1857.
7. Gusev, V. E. , Bailliet, H. , Lotton, P. , and Bruneau, M. (1999). “ Interaction of counterpropagating acoustic waves in media with nonlinear dissipation and in hysteretic media,” Wave Motion 29, 211–221.
8. Hamilton, M. F. , and Morfey, C. L. (1998). “ Model equations,” in Nonlinear Acoustics, edited by M. F. Hamilton and D. T. Blackstock (Academic, San Diego), Chap. 3, pp. 47–49.
9. Ilinskii, Yu. A. , Lipkens, B. , Lucas, T. S. , Van Doren, T. W. , and Zabolotskaya, E. A. (1998). “ Nonlinear standing waves in an acoustical resonator,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 104, 2664–2674.
10. Kuznetsov, V. P. (1970). “ Equation of nonlinear acoustics,” Sov. Phys. Acoust. 16, 467–468.
11. Lawrenson, Ch. C. , Lipkens, B. , Lucas, T. S. , Perkins, D. K. , and Van Doren, T. W. (1998). “ Measurements of macrosonic standing waves in oscillating closed cavities,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 104, 623–637.
12. Rudenko, O. V. , Hedberg, C. M. , and Enflo, B. O. (2001). “ Nonlinear standing waves in a layer excited by the periodic motion of its boundary,” Acoust. Phys. 47, 452–460.
Article metrics loading...
This work is focused on investigation of applicability of two widely used model equations for description of nonlinear standing waves in constant-cross-sectioned resonators. The investigation is based on the comparison of numerical solutions of these model equations with solutions of more accurate model equations whose validity has been verified experimentally in a number of published papers.
Full text loading...
Most read this month