No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Equivalence of adaptive time reversal and least squares for cross talk mitigation
1. H. C. Song, J. S. Kim, W. S. Hodgkiss, W. A. Kuperman, and M. Stevenson, “ High-rate multiuser communications in shallow water,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 128, 2920–2925 (2010).
2. D. Rouseff, D. Jackson, W. Fox, C. Jones, J. Ritcey, and D. Dowling, “ Underwater acoustic communications by passive-phase conjugation: Theory and experimental results,” IEEE J. Oceanic Eng. 26, 821–831 (2001).
3. A. Song and M. Badiey, “ Time reversal multiple-input/multiple-output acoustic communication enhanced by parallel interference cancellation,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 131, 281–291 (2012).
4. H. C. Song and W. Hodgkiss, “ Efficient use of bandwidth for underwater acoustic communication (L),” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 134, 905–908 (2013).
5. M. Stojanovic, J. A. Catipovic, and J. G. Proakis, “ Phase-coherent digital communications for underwater acoustic channels,” IEEE J. Oceanic Eng. 19, 100–111 (1994).
6. T. Shimura, H. Ochi, and H. C. Song, “ Experimental demonstration of multiuser communication in deep water using time reversal,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 134, 3223–3229 (2013).
7. H. C. Song, W. S. Hodgkiss, W. A. Kuperman, M. Stevenson, and T. Akal, “ Improvement of time reversal communications using adaptive channel equalizers,” IEEE J. Oceanic Eng. 31, 487–496 (2006).
8. J. C. Preisig, “ Performance analysis of adaptive equalization for coherent acoustic communications in the time-varying ocean environment,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 118, 263–278 (2005).
10. H. C. Song, W. S. Hodgkiss, W. A. Kuperman, T. Akal, and M. Stevenson, “ Multiuser communications using passive time reversal,” IEEE J. Oceanic Eng. 32, 915–926 (2007).
11. H. C. Song, J. S. Kim, W. S. Hodgkiss, and J. H. Joo, “ Cross talk mitigation using adaptive time reversal,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 127, EL19–EL22 (2010).
12. S. Cho, H. C. Song, and W. S. Hodgkiss, “ Successive interference cancellation for underwater acoustic communication,” IEEE J. Oceanic Eng. 36, 490–501 (2011).
13. S. Cho, H. C. Song, and W. S. Hodgkiss, “ Multiuser interference cancellation in time varying channels,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 131, EL163–EL169 (2012).
14. H. L. V. Trees, Optimum Array Processing (Wiley, New York, 2002), Chap. 6.
15. Y. Cho, J. Kim, W. Yang, and C. Kang, MIMO-OFDM Wireless Communications with MATLAB (Wiley, Singapore, 2010), Chap. 11.
Article metrics loading...
A recent paper [H. C. Song et al., J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 127, EL19–EL22 (2010)] demonstrated adaptive time reversal (ATR) using at-sea experimental data which significantly suppressed the cross talk among users (or transmitters) over conventional time reversal. In this letter, the ATR approach is shown essentially equivalent to the least squares solution to an over-determined system.
Full text loading...
Most read this month