No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
1. Attenborough, K. , Li, K. M. , and Horoshenkov, K. (2007). Predicting Outdoor Sound ( Taylor and Francis, New York), pp. 92–93.
2. Bolin, K. , Almgren, M. , Ohlsson, E. , and Karasalo, I. (2014). “ Long term estimations of low frequency noise levels over water from an off-shore wind farm,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 135, 1106–1114.http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/1.4863302
3. Di, X. , and Gilbert, K. E. (1993). “ An exact Laplace transform formulation for a point source above a ground surface,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 93, 714–720.http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/1.405435
4. Dockery, G. D. , and Kuttler, J. R. (1996). “ An improved impedance-boundary algorithm for Fourier split-step solutions of the parabolic wave equation,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat. 44, 1592–1599.http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/8.546245
5. Gilbert, K. E. , and Di, X. (1993). “ A fast Green's function method for one-way sound propagation in the atmosphere,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 94, 2343–2352.http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/1.407454
6. Parakkal, S. , Gilbert, K. E. , and Di, X. (2012). “ Application of the Beillis-Tappert parabolic equation method to sound propagation over irregular terrain,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 131, 1039–1046.http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/1.3676693
Data & Media loading...