No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Dispersion curve recovery with orthogonal matching pursuit
1. H. Sohn, “ Effects of environmental and operational variability on structural health monitoring,” Philos. Trans. R. Soc. London, Ser. A 365, 539–560 (2007).
2. J. B. Harley and J. M. F. Moura, “ Sparse recovery of the multimodal and dispersive characteristics of Lamb waves,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 133, 2732–2745 (2013).
5. J. B. Harley and J. M. F. Moura, “ Data-driven matched field processing for Lamb wave structural health monitoring,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 135, 1231–1244 (2014).
7. R. M. Levine and J. E. Michaels, “ Model-based imaging of damage with Lamb waves via sparse reconstruction,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 133, 1525–1534 (2013).
8. E. van den Berg and M. P. Friedlander, “ Probing the Pareto frontier for basis pursuit solutions,” SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 31, 890–912 (2009).
10. K. F. Graff, Wave Motion in Elastic Solids, 1st ed. ( Dover, New York, 1991).
11. R. M. Levine, J. E. Michaels, S. J. Lee, D. O. Thompson, and D. E. Chimenti, “ Boundary reflection compensation in guided wave baseline-free imaging,” AIP Conf. Proc. 1135, 113–120 (2011).
12. M. Grant
and S. Boyd
, “ CVX: Matlab software for disciplined convex programming, version 1.21
(Last viewed 28 September 2014).
Article metrics loading...
Dispersion curves characterize many propagation mediums. When known, many methods use these curves to analyze waves. Yet, in many scenarios, their exact values are unknown due to material and environmental uncertainty. This paper presents a fast implementation of sparse wavenumber analysis, a method for recovering dispersion curves from data. This approach, based on orthogonal matching pursuit, is compared with a prior implementation, based on basis pursuit denoising. In the results, orthogonal matching pursuit provides two to three orders of magnitude improvement in speed and a small average reduction in prediction capability. The analysis is demonstrated across multiple scenarios and parameters.
Full text loading...
Most read this month