No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Single-channel blind separation using L
-sparse complex non-negative matrix factorization for acoustic signals
1. J. Nix and V. Hohmann, “ Sound source localization in real sound fields based on empirical statistics of interaural parameters,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 119(1), 463–479 (2006).
2. Y. Guo, G. R. Naik, and H. Nguyen, “ Single channel blind source separation based local mean decomposition for biomedical applications,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 35th Annual International Conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), July 2013, pp. 6812–6815.
3. E. W. Healy, S. E. Yoho, Y. Wang, and D. Wang, “ An algorithm to improve speech recognition in noise for hearing-impaired listeners,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 134, 3029–3038 (2013).
4. D. D. Lee and H. S. Seung, “ Algorithms for non-negative matrix factorization,” in Proceedings of Neural Information Processing Systems, pp. 556–562 (2000).
5. Bin Gao, W. L. Woo, and S. S. Dlay, “ Adaptive sparsity nonnegative matrix factorization for single channel source separation,” IEEE J. Sel. Topics Signal Process. 5(5), 989–1001 (2011).
6. Bin Gao, W. L. Woo, and S. S. Dlay, “ Single channel blind source separation using EMD-subband variable regularized sparse features,” IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech Lang. Process. 19(4), 961–976 (2011).
7. Bin Gao, W. L. Woo, and L. C. Khor, “ Cochleagram-based audio pattern separation using two-dimensional non-negative matrix factorization with automatic sparsity adaptation,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 135(3), 1171–1185 (2014).
8. N. Tengtrairat, B. Gao, W. L. Woo, and S. S. Dlay, “ Single-channel blind separation using pseudo-stereo mixture and complex 2-D histogram,” IEEE Trans. Neural Networks Learn. Sys. 24(11), 1722–1735 (2013).
9. B. Gao, W. L. Woo, and S. S. Dlay, “ Unsupervised single channel separation of non-stationary signals using gammatone filterbank and Itakura-Saito nonnegative matrix two-dimensional factorizations,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Sys. I 60(3), 662–675 (2013).
10. B. Gao, W. L. Woo, and S. S. Dlay, “ Variational regularized two-dimensional nonnegative matrix factorization,” IEEE Trans. Neural Networks Learn. Sys. 23(5), 703–716 (2012).
11. B. Gao, W. L. Woo, and B. W.-K. Ling, “ Machine learning source separation using Maximum A Posteriori nonnegative matrix factorization,” IEEE Trans. Cybernetics 44(7), 1169–1179 (2014).
12. E. M. Grais, M. U. Sen, and H. Erdogan, “ Deep neural networks for single channel source separation,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 3734–3738 (2014).
15. Qi Wang, W. L. Woo, and S. S. Dlay, “ Informed single channel speech separation using HMM-GMM user-generated exemplar source,” IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech and Lang. Process 22(12), 2087–2100 (2014).
18. C. Févotte, N. Bertin, and J.-L. Durrieu, “ Nonnegative matrix factorization with the Itakura-Saito divergence. With application to music analysis,” Neural Comput. 21, 793–830 (2009).
20. The algorithm is first initialized using NMF (Ref. 4). The CMF is set run for 2000 iterations with normalized-power step size and a stopping criterion in terms of rate of gradient change is applied to determine steady-state convergence.
Article metrics loading...
An innovative method of single-channel blind source separation is proposed. The proposed method is a complex-valued non-negative matrix factorization with probabilistically optimal L
1-norm sparsity. This preserves the phase information of the source signals and enforces the inherent structures of the temporal codes to be optimally sparse, thus resulting in more meaningful parts factorization. An efficient algorithm with closed-form expression to compute the parameters of the model including the sparsity has been developed. Real-time acoustic mixtures recorded from a single-channel are used to verify the effectiveness of the proposed method.
Full text loading...
Most read this month