No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Equations of motion for rays in a Snell's law medium
2. R. Baierlein, Newton to Einstein: The Trail of Light ( Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1992).
3. A. B. Shvartsburg and A. A. Maradudin, Waves in Gradient Metamaterials ( World Scientific, Singapore, 2013).
4. J. W. S. Rayleigh, “ On reflection of vibrations at the confines of two media between which the transition is gradual,” Proc. London Math. Soc. 11, 51–56 (1880).
6. M. A. Pedersen, D. White, and D. W. Johnson, “ Generalized expansions of ray theory in terms of phase velocity,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 58, 78–96 (1975).
7. H. Weinberg, “ Application of ray theory to acoustic propagation in horizontally stratified ocean,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 58, 97–109 (1975).
8. K. Stewart, “ Ray acoustical model of the ocean using a depth/sound-speed. Profile with a continuous first derivative,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 38, 339–347 (1965).
9. H. Goldstein, Classical Mechanics ( Addison-Wesley, Boston, MA, 1950).
10. L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Mechanics ( Pergamon Press, Oxford, UK, 1960).
11. C. P. Pesce, “ The application of Lagrange equations to mechanical systems with mass explicitly dependent on position,” J. Appl. Mech. 70, 751–756 (2003).
12. C. P. Pesce, E. A. Tannuri, and L. Casetta, “ The Lagrange equations for systems with mass varying explicitly with position: Some applications to offshore engineering,” J. Braz. Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng. 28, 496–504 (2006).
15. M. B. Porter and Y. Liu, “Finite element ray tracing,” in Theoretical and Computational Acoustics Vol 2, edited by D. Lee and M. H. Schultz ( World Scientific Publishing, Singapore, 1994), pp. 947–956.
Article metrics loading...