No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Experimental validation of a coprime linear microphone array for high-resolution direction-of-arrival measurementsa)
1. M. R. Bai, J.-G. Ih, and J. Benesty, Acoustic Array Systems—Theory, Implementation, and Application ( Wiley, New York, 2013), Chap. 3.
3. C. Bouchard, D. I. Havelock, and M. Bouchard, “ Beamforming with microphone arrays for directional sources,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 125, 2098–2104 (2009).
4. K. U. Ingrad, Fundamentals of Waves and Oscillations ( Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988), Chap. 11.
5. X. Huang, L. Bai, I. Vinogradov, and E. Peers, “ Adaptive beamforming for array signal processing in aeroacoustic measurements,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 131, 2152–2161 (2012).
6. J. Escolano, N. Xiang, J. M. Perez-Lorenzo, M. Cobos, and J. J. Lopez, “ A Bayesian direction-of-arrival model for an undetermined number of sources using a two-microphone array,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 135, 742–753 (2014).
9. S. W. Lang, G. L. Duckworth, and J. H. McClellan, “ Array design for MEM and MLM array processing,” in IEEE International Conference on Acoustic Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP'81) (1981), Vol. 6, pp. 145–148.
13. J. Blauert and N. Xiang, Acoustics for Engineers, 2nd ed. ( Springer, New York, 2009), Chap. 9.
Article metrics loading...
Coprime linear microphone arrays allow for narrower beams with fewer sensors. A coprime microphone array consists of two staggered uniform linear subarrays with and microphones, where and are coprime with each other. By applying spatial filtering to both subarrays and combining their outputs, microphones yield directional bands. In this work, the coprime sampling theory is implemented in the form of a linear microphone array of 16 elements with coprime numbers of 9 and 8. This coprime microphone array is experimentally tested to validate the coprime array theory. Both predicted and measured results are discussed. Experimental results confirm that narrow beampatterns as predicted by the coprime sampling theory can be obtained by the coprime microphone array.
Full text loading...
Most read this month